Interior designers add the finishing touches that highlight and compliment interior architectural design details.
How Does ATN Help Me?
Interior design professional can share their work with the Nigerian creative community by sharing photos of projects in their portfolio with ATN audience. Showcase an entire interior design or a special event project… a single room or rooms, special features, etc. (see list of Nigerian interior designers)
Basic Content Elements for Interior Design Project Submissions
- Beautiful color photos of your projects. You may add a single photo to showcase a room or multiple photos. Please add multiple photos in a sequential order that helps you tell the story behind your project or event.
- Information: tell us about the home’s architectural style, size of home, color scheme, geographic location of home, etc. If you are showcasing an event, tell us what the event or celebration was about, where it was held, date it was held, etc. Additional information on materials you used, project costs, etc are details that help to tell your story. Add as much data as you can about the project…. the more information you can provide, the better.
Tips For Adding Interior Design Project Photos from Your Portfolio
- Treat each home or property as a separate project.
- When starting a new project submission, add your best photo first to represent the project. Add project title and project description. Choose a label that best represents this photo, and add the city and state of the project.
- After submission you may add additional photos to the project by clicking “Add More Photos to Project,” or you may start another project by clicking “Add a New Project to Your Profile”.
- Upload photos of completed properties only, not homes under construction. You may submit photos of interior rooms, as well as the building exterior, gardens, landscapes, etc.
See something you love? Click on the to keep track!
We encourage interior designers to share their projects on ATN with their community of friends, family, business associates, etc via WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, emails. This will help your project get more visits, more likes and may lead to more contracts.
Your activities on the site plus audience response to your submissions (likes you’ve accumulated, number of views), as well as the overall quality of your content (photos and information) contribute to boosting your ranking on ATN.
Follow us for the latest in Nigerian Interior Design. Let us know what you’re working on by tagging atnnigeria in your posts and adding us on social media.
You may list interior furnishings and appliances for sale in the MARKETPLACE. (Listings are free)
- Architectural products:
Bathroom – accessories and hardware, cabinetry, bath fittings and fixtures
carpet/broadloom/rugs, tile and stone
chandelier (multiple bulb), floor, pendant (single bulb), sconce, table
dining tables, occasional tables, storage (residential)
desk/tables (office, education, healthcare, outdoor, etc)
conference tables and chairs, guest chairs, loungers (institutional)
sofa/couch, stools, accents, side tables, loungers (residential)
Appliances, cabinetry, fittings, fixtures
Upholstery for sofa/couch, chairs, window coverings, etc. (residential)
- Wall coverings – fabric, paper