ATN recognizes that most professional Nigerian architects have years of intensive study and practice under their belts. And that these professionals are adequately equipped in modern architecture and design methods to guide people through the process of turning their ideas and inspirations into realities. (see list of Nigerian architects).
How Does ATN Help Me?
List your firm for free. Connect with potential customers in their Local Government Areas, cities, towns and villages. Use ATN Forum to build your reputation by participating and responding to advice requests and providing answers to questions submitted by users.
Showcase Projects in Your Portfolio
We encourage architecture and design professionals to add as many homes or architectural projects from their portfolios as they like. ATN objective is to create a large curated database of diverse contemporary, modern and traditional homes in Nigeria… It is from this database that we pick homes to feature on our social feeds and the Homes section of atnnigeria.com homepage.
Basic Content Elements for Project Submissions
- Please note that because ATN is intended to inspire viewers, we ONLY publish photos of completed homes. We are looking for content that is fresh, innovative and inspiring. Photos of homes under construction are only accepted when added as a means to showcase before and after photos. We welcome good to gorgeous photos of completed homes or projects ONLY.
- Beautiful color photos of completed homes ONLY. Please make sure the resolution (quality) of your intended cover photos are high enough to look good.
- Descriptions: Your text doesn’t need to be long but it needs to be descriptive. Tell us something about the home: year built, size, number of rooms, special materials used, geographic location, etc… Additional information to what we can easily see in the photographs is a plus. Add as much data as you can about the home. The more information you can provide, the better.
Tips For Adding Photos of Projects in Your Portfolio
- Treat each home or property as a separate project.
- When starting a new project submission, add your best photo first to represent the project. Add project title and project description. Choose a label that best represents this photo, and add the city and state of the project.
- After submission you may add additional photos to the project by clicking “Add More Photos to Project,” or you may start another project by clicking “Add a New Project to Your Profile”.
- Upload photos of completed properties only, not buildings under construction. You may submit photos of the building exterior, gardens, landscapes, etc as well as interior rooms.
See something you love? Click on the to keep track!
When we publish your photos please share on social media with friends and family. This will help your project get more visits, more likes and possibly lead to more projects.
Share your completed homes and projects photos on ATN with your community of friends, associates and family via WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, emails, etc.
Your activities on the site plus audience response to your submissions (likes you’ve accumulated, number of views), as well as the overall quality of your content (photos and information) contribute to boosting your ranking on ATN.
Follow us for what’s happening today in Nigerian architecture. Let us know what you’re working on by tagging atnnigeria in your posts and adding us on social media.